Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: People of Wal-Mart

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: People of Wal-Mart

    My sister sent me that site the other day. I must admit I was tempted to submit a walmart photo I've been hoarding on my cell phone
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: People of Wal-Mart

    dude, you just made my day

    best site in the universe, sorry maddox

  4. #4
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: People of Wal-Mart

    Wow, some of those are priceless. I've seen a lot of that around here...esp the insane mullets, no shirt and nasty huge chicks with their belly and/or ass hanging out.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member 37660's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 12th, 2009
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: People of Wal-Mart

    All I can say about this website is "priceless". I have sent to several friends. All these people have come from the same "lost tribe"

  6. #6
    Inactive Member 7teen's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2009
    Posts
    458
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: People of Wal-Mart

    I saw this site earlier this week linked on SI's Extra Mustard page. Hilarious site.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •